ORDER: C 21-to-40 WIDGETS PORTAL FORM
. . .
WHO CAN DOWNLOAD THIS FORM?
You would like to order a STANDARD APP PORTAL with 21-to-40 WIDGETS: see "CONSIDER UPGRADING TO ENTERPRISE APP OPTION" ahead
You have read the Request Forms Requirements @ https://kamahapa.com/collections/request-forms
COMPLETE THE FORM DOWNLOAD PROCESS
Click the shopping cart at the top of this page
NO PAYMENT is required to download this form
Complete the shopping cart process to DOWNLOAD THE FORM
After downloading the form, complete the form and follow the forwarding instructions in the form to return it to KamaHapa.
Upon returning this form correctly completed, KamaHapa can commence processing your order
KamaHapa will attempt to contact you if the form IS NOT correctly completed
After completing and returning the form, you can pay the
"DEPOSIT: 21-to-40 URL WIDGETS PORTAL" for your order
You can also pay the Optional ANNUAL CUSTOM MAINTENANCE: 21-to-40 URL WIDGETS PORTAL Service for your order
When you are ready, you can also pay the "BALANCE: 21-to-40 URL WIDGETS PORTAL" for your order
Taxes due will be added on-order
TABLET EXAMPLE 21-40-WIDGETS APP
CONSIDER UPGRADING TO ENTERPRISE APP OPTION, with Administrator Content Control:
Enterprise App Option is an added capability to the Standard edition that allows for additional content control options for your purchased app.
To request the Enterprise App Option, make a request to KamaHapa using the Contact Emailer at the bottom of this page and KamaHapa will attempt to contact you to discuss the following requirements, prior to your upgrade order:
- KamaHapa does not host content sources, rather the purchaser / requester must provide a source for content that can be mapped to the purchased app for the Enterprise App Option.
- Unlike the Standard App Option, there is NO PRICE LIST for Enterprise App Option as prices will vary, anywhere from two to four times the price of the respective Standard Order Option, depending on the complexity of an order requests
- The technology for connecting (integrating) your content source to your purchased app is based exclusively on RESTful API using the W3C JSON OBJECT syntax:
- The Enterprise App Option requires that you provide a JSON endpoint using the format for "A Structure for Collection of Name Value Pairs"
- The JSON syntax must be a nested “OBJECT ARRAY” data structure
- The JSON array name (container) must be named “URLS”: and the array string names (attributes) must be named “Url": and can only contain a Single URL Value per String Pair (e.g. https://kamahapa.com)
- Example syntax for Widget Apps:
- For additional information for the Enterprise App Option, make a request using the Contact Emailer at the bottom of this page
We Also Recommend